https://m.youtube.com – YouTube is an official YouTube app that allows you to download videos to your Android. This saves you from wasting your data when you want to watch a specific video but don’t have access to a WiFi network.
Although downloading videos is the standout feature, YouTube Go has many other great features. For example, you can appetizer any video before streaming or downloading it, viewing only a few still images of the video content and minimizing data usage. Also, you have the option to watch introductory quality videos.
Another cool feature of YouTube Go is that it allows you to send and receive videos you’ve downloaded via Bluetooth. With this new feature, you won’t use a single kilobyte when sharing your favourite videos with friends.
YouTube Go is an alternative YouTube client that is particularly useful for anyone with slow or unstable Internet connections. Although it does not offer all the official YouTube app features, it provides some handy and unique features.
What is https://m.youtube.com?
Here, “m” stands for mobile, and https://m.youtube.com is a mobile version of YouTube that serves users who visit the site from their mobile phones.
In other words, if you call the YouTube site on your PC, the address will be www.youtube.com, while if you use your phone’s web browser to view YouTube, the talk will be https://m.youtube.com.
How to Fix https://m.youtube.com Desktop Stuck in Mobile Mode?
If you’ve accessed https://m.youtube.com several times before, it might appear in the first few lines of the shortcut. And it automatically switches to the mobile description of YouTube when you enter YouTube in your browser.
You can first clear your browser’s cache. In most browsers, the shortcut to remove the store is to press CTRL+Shift+Del. If this method fails, read on and start switching your YouTube to the desktop version.
Step 1. Open the YouTube site on your computer and sign in to your account.
Step 2. Click on your avatar in the top right bend of the screen.
Step 3. Once your account page is displayed, tap on the Office button at the bottom of the list.
Step 4. Then your mobile version of YouTube will instantly convert to a desktop version.
Also Read: WWW 28Car Com – Used Car Site and Different
Is it Possible to Change www.youtube to https://m.youtube.com?
What if you want to vary www.youtube to https://m.youtube.com? Is it possible?
Some people have claimed that you can fix the problem simply by replacing “www”. with Mr.” before “youtube.com”, and this function can help you switch between the mobile version and the desktop version.
However, sometimes it doesn’t work. After testing, I find a more straightforward and convenient way. Follow the steps below to convert your desktop version of YouTube to a mobile version.
Step 1. Visit the YouTube site in your web browser.
Step 2. Click to play any YouTube video.
Step 3. Then add “&app=m&persist_app=1” behind the video URL in the address bar at the top of the screen.
Step 4. Now your desktop version of YouTube will be displayed as the mobile version.
How to Change https://m.youtube.com to Youtube?
Do you want to access the desktop version from your mobile to use YouTube Studio? Then follow the tutorial below.
- Open any browser.
- Search for YouTube on Google.
- Tap on the three dots and check the desktop version.
After tapping the desktop version, the website will reload. You can access the desktop version from your mobile.
How to switch YouTube view from desktop to mobile on Android?
Tap on the three dots again and uncheck the desktop version option.
How to get rid of YouTube mobile programs on PC browsers?
1) Open any browser (Chrome, recommended).
2) Search on YouTube
3) Click on the lock icon.
4) Click on cookies.
5) Delete or block cookies from m.youtube.com.
6) Click the reload button to reload the web page.
You can use the default desktop version of YouTube by following these steps: You can watch the video tutorial.
[youtube desktop site chrome]
[www youtube com]
[youtube dashboard login]
[m youtube com]
[youtube studio desktop]
[m youtube coм]
[www youtube com features]
[www youtube studio com]
[youtube com desktop]
[www youtube com video]
[youtube studio login]
View https://m.youtube.com Desktop site from your Android Phone
We will follow the steps to open the desktop site if you use an Android device.
Use Chrome on Android
If you prefer the Chrome web browser, go after these steps:
- Open the Chrome browser on your Android machine.
- Kind “YouTube.com” in the address block, then click Enter. If you don’t know the URL but select the first option that appears in the search engine, your phone may open the mobile app and render these instructions unnecessary.
- Tap the 3 vertical dots in the better right corner.
- Tap Desktop Site from the menu that appears.
- This will automatically forward you to the desktop version of YouTube. YouTube desktop site
Use Firefox on Android
The instructions for visiting the YouTube desktop place are similar to those in Chrome. Just follow these steps:
- Open Firefox, type “YouTube.com” in the address bar and click Enter.
- Note: If you type “YouTube” and click the link that appears, the YouTube app on your phone may open, and you won’t see the open option on the desktop site.
- Tap the three vertical bars in the lower left corner.
- Enable the office site switch.
- The desktop version of YouTube will open mechanically.
- Now, like Chrome, switching to the desktop version of Firefox is very simple.
Using the Default Internet Browser on Android
Some Android users have a default or inhabitant internet browser. If this is your preferred browser, go after these steps:
- Open the Internet browser, type “YouTube.com”, then click Enter. As with other browsers, the YouTube app may open instead if you choose YouTube in the search engine.
- Tap the Hamburger menu icon in the lower right corner.
- Then tap on the desktop site.
- This will automatically forward you to the desktop description of YouTube.
- Note: These instructions may differ depending on the brand and model of your phone and the software version you are using.
- Currently, you can browse YouTube on your phone by the desktop edition.
Use Opera on Android
Another popular browser is Opera. Luckily, you can watch the desktop version of YouTube by following these steps:
- Open Opera and type “YouTube.com”. Please note that if you click on the search engine link, you may be redirected to the mobile app, which will not show the option to open the desktop site.
- Tap the three upright dots in the upper right corner.
- Enable the switch for the desktop site.
- Opera will automatically open the desktop edition of YouTube.
- That’s all! You can now browse the desktop version of YouTube on your phone.
Also Read: PlayStation Customer Support 228-357-7898
View the Desktop https://m.youtube.com Site from your iPhone
Like Android phones, iPhones also have many browser options. From Safari to Chrome, you can easily watch the desktop version of YouTube on your iPhone.
Let’s review your options.
Use Safari on iPhone
If you favour Apple’s default browser, you can go behind these steps to watch YouTube on your computer:
- Open Safari and enter “YouTube.com” in the address bar. Safari may ask you if you desire to open it in the app. Ignore this. The app does not give you the desktop option.
- Tap the Aa icon in the upper left corner of the address bar.
- Then tap Request Desktop Website.
- Safari will automatically give you the desktop view.
- Finding the menu option in Safari is a little more complicated, so the instructions above should help you open the desktop version quickly.
Use Firefox on iOS
Firefox is a little easier to navigate. If you need to admission the desktop version of YouTube, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox, visit YouTube.com and tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Now tap Request desktop site.
- Like other browsers, the YouTube desktop version will automatically relapse to the desktop site.
Using Chrome for iOS
As with Android, you can replicate the above procedure on almost any website. You can also request the desktop website using Chrome for iOS or another browser instead of Safari.
That is how:
- Open Chrome on your iPhone (not the Google app). Then kind youtube.com and hit the go back key to visit the webpage.
- Tap the Share icon in the higher right corner of the browser.
- Scroll down and tap Request desktop site.
- If you’re using an older version of Chrome, the following steps may work improved for you:
- Open Chrome on your iPhone.
- Choose the three-dot menu icon in the lower right corner.
- Check the box subsequently to the desktop site.
- Access your website usually.
The same goes for Opera Mini, Dolphin, Firefox Focus or any of the alternatives you have installed. Everyone will have similar options for selecting the desktop site from the menu.
Before asking for the desktop site, consider the advantages of the mobile version. For example, mobile sites are optimized and minified to burn fewer data and load much faster, and they are also generally optimized for small screens.
It’s good if the site doesn’t compromise the browsing experience and gives mobile users an experience as close to a desktop as possible. But it’s not always the case. In YouTube’s case, there’s not enough screen real estate to emulate the desktop experience in a way that works well and is sufficient to satisfy Google. Users, on the other hand, have different thoughts.
Frequent Questions Answer for https://m.youtube.com
How can I download YouTube Go?
You can easily download YouTube Go from Uptodown. You only have to download the APK to enjoy the many options offered by this official YouTube application.
Can I Download Videos with YouTube Go?
Downloading videos is one of the main features of the YouTube Go app. Just select the content you want to store on your smartphone and enjoy it when you don’t have an internet connection.
When will YouTube Go Stop Working?
YouTube Go will stop working in August 2022, and Google has decided to stop supporting this widely downloaded tool in recent years.
How do I get Rear to the Mobile Place?
If you need to watch the mobile version of YouTube, you can. Please tap on the menu icon as we did above and uncheck the desktop option. Some browsers may have the aptitude to request the mobile site. Either way, your page should automatically refresh and show you the mobile version again.
If I open a video in a new window, it goes back to the mobile site. What can I do?
A common problem with the desktop version of websites on a mobile device is that they are designed to run the mobile version. The mobile version is displayed every time you open a new web page. Luckily, all you have to perform is click on the desktop option, as we did earlier.
Phone and Browser Settings
Most phones and browsers support the desktop version of a site. All you need is a browser that you find reliable and trustworthy; the developers did all the hard work for us.
After reading this article, you no longer require to worry about the issue of the https://m.youtube.com desktop stuck in mobile mode. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org or share them in the comments section below.
Related Searches to https://m.youtube.com
[www youtube com]
[youtube download app]
[youtube go download]
[download youtube go]
[m youtube com]
[youtube dashboard login]
[youtube go online]
[youtube go app]
[online video downloader]
[save from net]
[en savefrom net]
[savefrom net youtube]
[youtube video save]
[copy from the net]
[seve from net]
[mp4 video download]
[keep video net]
[all video downloader]
[youtube save video]
[download video from net]
[youtube video saver]
[online youtube video downloader for chrome]
[youtube video downloader extension]
[www savefrom net youtube]